Concert photos

Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 7:39 PM

I saw Chris perform this past week, n he commented (perhaps in response to the security who saw me trying to record a bit of Wicked Game n told me to stop it) that he didn't come out on stage in a sparkly suit to not have people take photos so get your cameras out, its OK. Perhaps there is a distinction between photos and videos in the mind of the security nazis, but geeze, theres a gazillion videos on You Tube already, why couldn't I get a piece of my own? on my smart phone from 6 rows back, how terrible would that have been? Geeze :-/ Anway, if anyone had videos or pix from the shows this week, please post. Thank you kindly :-)

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Concert photos

Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Photos from Bakersfield - April 5, 2012

Enjoy!

2. RE: Concert photos

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Wow
    dancer5197 fab pictures!

3. Re: Concert photos

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 7:53 AM

PhotobucketPhotobucket"></a>
    Stage Coach Indio 4-28-2012

4. Re: Concert photos

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 5:06 AM

Great pic! So wish I'd been there.

5. Re: Concert photos

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:37 PM

In My opinion Chris just keeps getting better looking.More distinquished.

6. Re: Concert photos

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Thanks bunches for the photos!

7. Re: Concert photos

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Someone posted a link to Jacksonvile 09/12 photos on the Dutch Board today - I don't think they'd mind sharing the link -- these are the best photos I've ever seen!

http://www.photoguyofai.com/Concert-Photography/Chris-Isaak-at-The-Florida/25362570_N5B2Wh

8. Re: Concert photos

Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 3:43 PM

@ Lynette: what do you mean with "Dutch Board" ??

9. Re: Concert photos

Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Hi Peer57! I'm no longer using the name Lynette - something screwy happened to the account and I had to create a new one. But there's another Chris Isaak board that has "Dutch Board" written across the top of it. Here's the link: http://chrisisaaksilvertone.yuku.com/