What are the points for?

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 3:47 AM

I notices when I ran my cursor over my name on a post that it displayed that I have 152 points. What are they for and how do you get them?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What are the points for?

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:38 AM

it = you're 152% the best!!

2. RE: What are the points for?

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 10:27 AM

You've got 154 points now !

3. Re: What are the points for?

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Perhaps they are for good behavior.

4. RE: What are the points for?

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Good behavior? Have they been watching me? How? Thyrought the videos. UhOh, I wil lhave to cut that out. Or maybe dance more suggestively. Hmmm. Probably not good behavior they are rewarding me for.

5. Re: What are the points for?

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 3:49 AM

I am interested to find out what we can do with the points. Like, maybe, if we get a thousand points, we get a free meet'n'greet! Or a night out with Chris. What would you do if you had an evening to spend with him?

I think I would fix him a nice home cooked meal. I bet he gets few of those. Then, when he was all satisfied, leaning back and patting his full belly, I would just jump him. Oh, that's not nice, is it? Or is it? Maybe I would find it in me to be a little more subtle. Probably not.

6. Re: What are the points for?

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 11:56 AM

That sounds about right, candiwat. But Chris doesn't talk about his private life really, so we don't know if he gets any home cooked meals or not. It just might be that he gets a lot of everything he needs. Darn it!

7. Re: What are the points for?

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I know you get points depending on how long you have been a member of this sight but I still don't know what they are for. So keep on looking around or maybe be surprised.